Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shopping Problem

I'm addicted to shopping. I'll admit that. For some unknown reason there was a whole army of sales for e-stores for mineral makeup and one thing I learned from joining forums is, you get addicted to sampling, looking for your perfect match in foundation. As of now in Everyday Minerals (EDM), I'm a light neutral and I'm about to order samples from Meow Cosmetics, rather I just did in the process of typing this as we speak.

I have a problem. I need to do something otherwise I end up doing a lot of damage to my bank account.

So this is the damage of the day

Meow:

Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Manx Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Manx Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Angora Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Angora Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Korat Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Korat Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Chartreux Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Chartreux Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 2-Frisky Abyssinian Sample : 1 : 1.00
Pampered Puss: 3-Naughty Abyssinian Sample : 1 : 1.00

Lumiere:

9 pc Brush Set - Synthetic : $31.95
Diminish Clear Emu Oil : $9.00
Original Creamy Emu Oil : $4.00

Good thing for the discounts. I ended up saving $10.

No comments: