Friday, August 10, 2007

Travel Friendly Ideas

Well I'm leaving on the in 16 hours and till then, would probably not blog for a week. Then again, I'm a horrible blogger, I've been on and off. Can't help it though, been extraordinarily busy with work. I'm about to head out in about 20 minutes.

So what are my ideas for traveling and being a product junkie like me?

Buy a number of containers, solid soaps/shampoo/conditioners (had I ever mentioned how wonderful Lush is for this?) and etc.

Not to mention since I'm also a mineral makeup whore, I would have plenty of 5gram jars laying around the house. you can buy these on ebay in bulk. Choice of cap color is up to you. You can buy 100 for less than $25 and trust me, these are super handy.

As of now, I already have a good number of stuff packed into these little jars for a 8 day vacation. Hair pomade, moisturizers, primers, MAC Fast Response Eye Creme. I'll probably just keep thinking of more thing to jam in while I sneak some samples at Sephora. (Yes Cindy, thats pretty much the only reason why I'm gonna sneak into Sephora tonight. Hopefully I won't blow my wallet as I'm known too. By the way, I thought you may want to have a laugh at this, I told Drew that I have a problem when my seven eyeliners were received. [Reviews soon to come, I've been plagued with a sty!])

Mini bottles are also quite awesome. I'm gonna use mine to carry some Dr. Bronner's Castile soap (I LOVE this soap! Its awesome for shaving my legs, cleaning the house and etc.)

Now what I'm bringing with me from Lush (boy did I have fun there on Tuesday).

Jungle - Conditioner. However I found out I had some left at home. Oops.
Trichomania - Shampoo
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Soap - boy can this thing moisturize, seriously.
Baby Face- Cleanser - nice cleanser that is soft and gently, plus it takes everything off.
Buffy the Backside Slayer - I love this as much as I love the show. I like hardcore scrubbing, what can I say?

I hope thats all of it. I need to hop to Lush in a moment to get Buffy, I'm tempted to go to Barnes and Noble to get even more Buffy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).