Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Illusion of Perfect Skin - prologue

A childhood friend of mine left me a question on facebook, asking what was my secret to nice skin. My skin isn't all that great, it was better just a few years ago but I have a unconscious urge to pick at things which isn't all that great. Now there are some big pores from all that abuse. However with the right techniques, you can hide all that.

Sure, Ricebunny has some great tutorials on her xanga and youtube but her skin is pretty much flawless to begin with, with years of skin care at a young age. What about those has the subconcious need to pick like me or at even at least a bit abusive to their skin or genetically unlucky with acne'd skin?

This leads to an even wider and broader group of the population. What exactly are they supposed to do. I'll be providing tutorials for this area in the next few days including foundation application (mineral though, I stopped using any other foundation since then.)

No comments: