Thursday, July 5, 2007

A New Beginning

I've decided to open a makeup blog. Actually, it was something that I've been meaning to do. I've been blogging for some number of years but never really settled down on a domain name. Hopefully I can do that now.

So what am I planning to do with this blog? Well, if possible, I want to open up to product reviews, upcoming collections, sales (who doesn't love these?), weekly q&a's and so forth. Do know this advance that I'm Asian and this blog will be more Asian oriented. However I will be glad to help anyone, no matter was nationality, sex or who knows what.

So I hope to see a brighter future for this blog. I do plan on buying a domain in the near future and creating a forum for Asian American women (believe it or not, its a much needed forum online. I'm surprised that there isn't any.) Even if I don't buy the domain, I will look for a free forum host, I suppose. Although having a real domain and hosting would be a much better idea.

No comments: